SM Breakfast February 2015

An Entrepreneur Is…….

Spread the love

I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately in regards to who I am. I started blogging a little more than six years ago and out of my blogs I have grown this business. It has been a fun journey and I have learned so much about myself that I thought I would share it with all of you. I have never seen myself as a successful entrepreneur until this morning.

Entrepreneurs Think Differently

You are probably asking, how so? When I have an idea I literally take it and run with it. I do not sit around and analyze how it may or may not play out. I look at it this way, if I never try, I will never know how it would have been. And you know what? 98% of my most successful projects have happened this way. The other 2% happened out of a project not working out as I learned what I had to improve on to make it happen and BOOM- Success!

Entrepreneurs Do Not Know The Word Never

The word never is not a part of my vocabulary, as there is always a way to get things done.

Entrepreneurs Love The Word No

The word NO literally opens a new doorway of opportunity. When I hear the word No, I am instantly trying to figure out where and how I need to find the word YES! Believe me, I have heard the word No more times than I care to tell you.

Entrepreneurs Surround Themselves With Awesome People

I know the term “good people” sounds kind of vague, but in all seriousness find people that have integrity and have the same work ethics you do. Honesty and integrity will carry you more miles than you will ever imagine.

Social Media Breakfast Group With Jody

Being an entrepreneur is one of the most rewarding life experiences I have ever had. Day in and day out I get to dream big, meet inspiring people and create my own destiny. How cool is that? I’d love to hear about your experience as an entrepreneur and why you love what you do.





4 thoughts on “An Entrepreneur Is…….

  1. Melody Jones March 26, 2015 at 2:14 pm

    You’re one of my best teachers and cheerleaders for me taking an idea and running with it. I tend to be overly cautious at times. Has every idea worked out? Nope. But a few have done well, and so thank you for your ongoing believe and encouragement. You are a great role model.

    • admin March 26, 2015 at 3:54 pm

      Thanks for the kind words Melody- I appreciate you!

  2. Laura Weers April 4, 2016 at 12:46 pm

    Awesome advice !

    • admin April 12, 2016 at 4:11 pm

      Thank you, Laura.

Leave a Reply