Introducing you to my friend Melody who has a super, awesome new social media workshop out with you in mind!
Melody, I know you’ve been involved with social media for a long time. What got you interested?
I started with Facebook years ago and discovered that I loved connecting with people. As time went on, I joined Twitter under a different name than I use now as part of a craft business I owned. I found myself learning everything I could about social media. People started asking my advice when they realized my passion and knowledge, and it grew from there.
What’s your favorite social media platform?
Personally, I love Pinterest as it aligns really well with my interests, so it’s hard to get off of there once I get started. I’m also well connected on Facebook and love the fun relationships I have there.
What’s the name of your business and what services do you offer?
I own Social Media Management Services LLC. I manage social media for others, getting my start working with authors, and now small business owners and entrepreneurs as well. I offer individual coaching, in person and online. I run online and offline workshops and have spoken at several functions over the last few years. I’ve come to see there is an unfilled need out there, and so I developed my online 30 day intensive Kick in the Pants Program to help people get moving on social media.
Tell me more about your Kick in the Pants Program. I love the name.
The number one issue I hear from small business people and others is that they are frustrated with how much time it takes to manage social media effectively. A close second is they often feel overwhelmed with the sheer volume of social media sites and the ever-changing landscape, and they just can’t keep up. I see too many small business owners struggle with consistency and time management, and they don’t want to pay someone else to handle it.
I developed my Kick in the Pants Program: Get Moving, Stay Moving and Start Building Your Social Media in 30 Days with the goal of helping people create and maintain an effective and consistent social media presence. It’s 30 days, every day, of intensive instruction and consistent “kicking” via daily emails, weekly online sessions with me, and a detailed workbook that teaches time management tools, social media best practices, how to “talk” on five different platforms, and other useful stuff.
Here’s the details of Melody’s session that I know you will find helpful!
Registration is open!
Begins March 9, 2015 and runs for 30 days through April 7, 2015.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve started using social media, but you can’t get going and be consistent
- You get on Facebook and get distracted by what your friends are up to
- You take one look at Twitter and wonder how to keep up
- You know you need a social media presence, but it just takes too much time
You need a Kick in the Pants!
- You’ll finally rocket past what holds you back and build productive social media habits to propel you into the social media world.
- You get a comprehensive workbook with useful information specific to 5 social media networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+
- Your workbook also includes tips, tricks, and simple exercises to keep you focused and help you learn time management tools so you can get on with your day.
- You get 30 daily email reminders to help keep you on track as you develop the habits needed for a solid social media foundation.
- You get live weekly support sessions online where I’ll address any issues or questions you have as you progress through the program.
Who Will Benefit from a Kick in the Pants?
This program is for you if…
- You’re already on social media, but you keep forgetting to post
- You’re a small business owner and your social media is suffering because you think it takes too much time
- You use social media but it’s so hard to figure out what to post
- Social media is frustrating, and you’re willing to invest in training your employee to take it on for you
- You’re serious about finally investing in your own social media success!
What will this cost?
The total value of this 30-day intensive program designed to get you up and running and successful is $997.
Sign up right now and get Kick in the Pants for the early bird price of only $157!
Early bird expires on Tuesday, March 5, 2015 -Price goes up to $257 Register here…
I’m ready to invest in myself and my social media success for the early bird price of $297.
Sign me up!
If you have been wanting to grow your business through social media, Melody offers a solution for you. Melody will challenge and inspire you along the way. If I didn’t think this program would benefit you, I would not be sharing this here with all of you.