Connections that matter does make a difference. They can mean the difference between a successful business or a not so successful business. Through the years, I have helped hundreds of people and businesses make valuable connections. As we all know, it is now more important than ever that you make the connections that matter most. Read here… these are the people that I have helped along the way.
I have put a class together that will run from 9 am – 10 am (CST) on Tuesday June 23, 2020 on ZOOM.
What you will learn from this class:
- How to use Facebook to help you make viable business connections – Groups, Personal Page, Business Pages and Search
- How to use Twitter to find viable new clients
- Three sample emails that will not go to the trash (Subject lines that work & successful email messaging tips)
- Best practices for reaching out through social media/ When and what the messaging looks like
- How to nurture your potential clients as you move forward (these are not yet your clients, but you know that they are)
Each participant will have the opportunity to put a message together during the hour to send to someone they would like to do business with through social media, with guidance along the way.
If you take the knowledge from this class and apply it, you will easily see a return on your investment within a short period of time.
I look forward to seeing you online on Tuesday, June 23rd!
Here are the details for this class.
What: Making Valuable Connections Through Social Media
When: ZOOM- Tuesday, June 23, 2020 – 9 am – 10 am (cst)
Your Cost: $47
Payment can be sent to PayPal: Socialmediasara@yahoo.com
All registered attendees will receive the log in information to ZOOM 24 hours before the class begins.